SFA Re-Entry Plan (Covid-19)
During our Re-Entry Phase our objective is to provide an environment that is compatible to CDC and Alabama Public Health Guidelines. This Re- Entry Phase will not look like past Services at SFA with regards to handshakes, comforts, and Conveniences but this Phase will be Spirit Empowered. As we re-enter, the Presence of God will be present and do a great work among us.
- Staff, and all workers will be screened before each service.
- During this phase parking lot workers will direct traffic in the parking lot, directing those 65 and older or with health issues to a designated parking area with n entrance, exit and restrooms designated for this group of people. The Parking lot workers will also direct the remaining congregants to the side parking lot using the single door for entrance and exit, as well as using the hallway restrooms for their needs
- Hand sanitizers will be stationed at each entrance and in foyer.
- While not required we advise guest and congregants to wear a face mask.
- Our Sanctuary will be formatted to allow specific seating for High Risk, Families and Singles. We will mark off seats that honor social distancing. Greeters will be stationed at each doorway to help with seating.
- Online services will remain an option for those that which to stay home.
- Offerings will be taken up section by section asking the people to come forward and drop in their offerings.
- During this phase, a Pastor will give directions for exiting the building at the conclusion of each service. It will be encouraged to practice fellowship outside.
- During service times we will have a person cleaning and disinfecting vulnerable places.
- We will discontinue coffee, snacks, water fountain during this phase.
- **Children's Services are open for Sunday and Wednesday nights with social distancing measures taken. This includes Nursery, Sunday School and Children's church. **
- Midweek Service – Sanctuary only
- Youth Service – Wednesday Nights