Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the LORD came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones.
• Joshua 4:23 for the LORD your God dried up the waters of the Jordan before you until you had crossed over, as the LORD your God did to the Red Sea, which He dried up before us until we had crossed over,
• Joshua 4:24 that all the peoples of the earth may know the hand of the LORD, that it is mighty, that you may fear the LORD your God forever."
Ezekiel 37:2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry.
• Ezekiel 37:11 Then He said to me, "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, 'Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!'
Ezekiel 37:3 And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" So I answered, "O Lord GOD, You know."
• There is nothing more dead than that which was once alive!!!
• Can those bones live again?
• Does God still save?
• Does God still heal?
• Ezekiel’s 37:3 And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" So I answered, "O Lord GOD, You know."
• Ezekiel answer was one that was totally dependent upon God
• (GNB) He said to me, "Mortal man, can these bones come back to life?" I replied, "Sovereign LORD, only you can answer that!"
• ONLY YOU
Ezekiel went from Separation, to revelation to confrontation
Ezekiel 37:4 Again He said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD!
Ezekiel 37:5 Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: "Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.
• Hebrew 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow
• Marrow = is the substance contained in the cavities of bones
• You are God mouthpiece
• There are people in your life that need proclamation
Ezekiel 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone.
Ezekiel 37:8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
• Ezekiel is now exemplifying and demonstrating = Expectation
• Proclamation and Expectation gave way to formation
• Separation, Revelation, Confrontation, Proclamation and Expectation